Software Engineer 2019 New College Grad!
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the worlds businesses and professionals, providing customers with a competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the worlds most trusted news organization.
• Programming Languages (Java, J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, Ruby, Groovy)
• Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
• Relational Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
• Virtualization (VMware, Lab Manager, VDI)
• Operating Systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux, AIX, SuSe)
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline meeting program academic requirements
• Strong desire to learn new technologies
Calling 2019 Grads!
If you have a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related degree with an emphasis on software, here is your opportunity to pursue an exciting career with Raytheon!
If you want to apply your engineering knowledge and skills to build complex, real-time software which controls highly sophisticated defense and civil systems which are currently deployed in more than 80 countries around the globe, then Integrated Defense Systems’ Software Engineering Directorate (SED) is the place for you!
SED is the central focus for real-time software development, integration, test and validation activities for IDS’s four core capabilities:
Integrated Air and Defense systems, which produces the world’s most sophisticated short-, medium- and long-range, low- to high-altitude, all-weather air and missile defense systems, such as the combat-proven Patriot Missile which protects US and allied forces around the globe
• Large Ground and Naval Radar systems where Raytheon IDS is a world leader in large scale radar development, technology, and production such as exhibited in the AN/TPY-2, UEWR, AMDR, EASR radars
• Naval Combat Systems and Electronics such as those being built for the DDG 1000 Zumwalt-class destroyer, America’s next generation, multi-mission, naval destroyer, serving as the vanguard of an entire new generation of advanced multi-mission surface combat ships
Awesome things about this position:
* As a member of a small team, you get to wear many hats. In addition to application development, we could use help with everything ranging from devops to machine-learning to map-making.
* You will understand the business and participate in top-level strategy discussions with the executive team.
* Your features get used by millions of people. The feedback loop is short. You can tell, quantitatively, if your favorite feature is well received.
The first thing Alexa learned was that this wasn’t a typical first job.
When did you realize a position at Apple was different from others?
After graduation, I started work as a software engineer in Cupertino. After only one day of orientation, I was immediately fixing bugs and pushing code to the Health app for iOS. Within a week, I got to see something I worked on running on my iPhone and Apple Watch. That really made me see how much Apple believes in the work of everyone, even recent grads.
Graduate Software Engineer/Junior Developer. My client based just outside Banbury are looking for an Graduate Software Engineer to join their small team.
I am looking for someone who has recently graduated with ideally an 2.1 or 1st in Computer Science or Software Engineering, with programming experience in Python, Angular, C++ or Java as part of your degree, with a willingness to learn new skills, the enthusiasm to take things on board and is looking to start an career in software development/engineering.
This is commutable from Milton Keynes, Northampton and Oxford. Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you if suitable.
Software Engineer (New College Grad – Class of 2019)
San Francisco, United States
We are building technology to transform the offline process of construction and renovation fraught with confusion and complexity into one that is transparent and simple. As a software engineer at BuildZoom, you’ll work with talented engineers, product managers and business stakeholders to solve elusive user and business challenges across the BuildZoom marketplace.
Junior Embedded Software Engineer (college grads)
We are a well known engineering company looking for a dynamic engineer to join the Embedded team. This role will be a great opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge in developing cutting edge products within the power industry.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Join a very stable, 300 person company building out a new team to handle a new 10 million dollar CyberSecurity project
Very competitive base salary depending on experience based on experience
Solid bonus structure
Unleash Monster and Find a Job, Search over 200,000 jobs today!
How easy can it be?
1. Download the Monster Job Search app
2. Create a profile in just 2 clicks, using social media or uploading a CV
3. Our advanced matching technology filters through 200,000 roles to find the most relevant jobs
4. Simply apply or reject jobs with a single swipe!
Work from Home Jobs, New York City Jobs, Austin Jobs, Chicago Jobs, Los Angeles Jobs, San Francisco Jobs, Washington, DC Jobs, Part-Time Jobs, Entry Level Jobs, Mid Level Jobs, Senior Level Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Finance Jobs, Sales Jobs, Retail Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Data Science Jobs, Human Resources Jobs
Read more Related